Tuesday, May 27, 2008

shoes, shoes, and more shoes...

soooo i love these shoes. they are bcbg daja nude patent leather pumps... $210.00... i think i have to have them. i saw them and tried them on in Atlanta back in Feb. yes i must have them! now i know they look plain but they are the hotness on. i have like 12 ways i would hook them up!

pumps side

bcbg daja pumps

side

and these make me happy. they appeal to a darker side of me... but they are Christian Louboutin mad mary studded heels and $865

christian louboutin

and in suede

Photobucket

okay so these just need to be on my feet... gianmarco lorenzi... $779.00

gianmarco lorenzi

these too!! alessandro dell'acqua and $898

alessandro dell'acqua

needless to say the bcbg's are prob the only ones i can realistically get any time soon. but i love them all!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Wow...well, I don't know what to say about that...the most I'd pay for a pair is around $500...I don't think I'd pay $900...unless I made ridiculous cash.

Nina said...

OMG! The leather Mad Mary's and the Dell'acqua's...I think I creamed myself..ha!