Thursday, May 22, 2008

bored

memorial day weekend and i have nooooooooo plans...
i figure there will be some bbq's somewhere for me to crash... just haven't heard anything yet. a lot of people in my neck of the woods go down the shore (jersey speak for going to the beach) for mem day. it's too cold for that shyt though... nah buddy. it has to be 85 or more for me to go down the shore. damn that.
my lil sis is graduating from college today. i am so proud of her. not sure what i am gonna get her as a gift yet but i think maybe a ring or a necklace or something.
maybe i can con my parents into bbq'ing for her tomorrow.

my foot tattoo is healing up. it looks a lil crazy right now but i can tell the end result will be hot!

i think i want to do something to my hair... not sure what yet but maybe just cut about an inch off... we'll see.

well i am off to get ready for the day! have a good weekend everyone! burnt hot dogs for everyone :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BBQ on my street tomorrow....we would love to have you and a guest if you like. HOLLLA.....

Anonymous said...

Remember 50 year olds with Tats ARE NOT COOL!!!! Do you "Tattoo Addicts" ever picture yourself waaay in the future with all these drawings on your body???......Close your eyes....and Imagine it.........how do they look now?