Wednesday, May 28, 2008

i quit! and other stuff

so it's not like i expect to get paid and not do any work... seriously, i know i get a paycheck to provide services. but this is getting ridiculous... back to back calls all day is not cool... EVER! can i live? can i breathe? can i get a few minutes between calls to check my email and my myspace?? can i get a chance to post something on here. sheesh... the nerve of these people! HA HA!
just kidding... well sort of. it's days like this that i miss my old job where i literally did nothing for 2 years. i mean i didn't really make a whole money either... my salary is triple what i was making back then but i could take a two hour lunch and be the shiftless negro i enjoy being without anyone bothering me. this is why i need to be independently wealthy... and do lunch... and buy shoes to my lil heart's content.

hmmmmm

soooo i work with the kid... he is completely obnoxious... like totally and completely annoying. but he is my buddy... i often refer to him as an annoying little brother even though he is about 2 or 3 years older than me. we became cool because i thoroughly enjoy his wardrobe choices... well anyway this kid (let's call him white boy) sits directly across from me but a few rows over. he sends me texts and im's all day saying i can see you... i'm staring at you... look up. just dumb stuff and our office joke is that he is in love with me so he makes it a point to hug me everyday even though it annoys the bejeezus out of me... so anyway this chick (we'll call her the pirate) sits in the row in between us and she actually gets jealous. i mean she is screwing him so i understand but seriously no.... me and the kid joke and he is obnoxious but has a colorful wardrobe which makes me happy. i can dig a stylish person... male or female. anyway, the pirate just shot me the look of death through her one good eye (hence the name pirate)... the old liz would have had half a mind to flirt with him just for spite but alas i am not mean anymore... licky for her. so the kid was at one of the bbq's i went to this past weekend and he did what he does and grabbed me in a bear hug and wouldn't let go so i was squirming and he was not trying to let go and eventually we fall on the kitchen floor... my homegirl d-money has pics of the entire debacle. i will post them once she emails them to me.

in other news...
my cousin mad at me because i won't co-sign his foolishness. he is my man-whoring cousin of previous blog posts. one of my friends was his main side jawn (jawn is philly slang for... well... kind of for anything but in this case it means chick) for years... YEARS! and she has so much going for her... we'll call her blue-green. so bluegreen has a career and is so cute and stylish and such a big heart... a few stuck up tendencies but nothing outrageous. and she FINALLY kicked my cousin to the curb as he is still with his fiancee/baby momma... and he don't know how to act. so he tells me to tell her that he said he misses her and he thinks about her all the time. i said hell no. he proceeded to tell me how i am a bad cousin and i am supposed to look him out blah blah blah. so i had to put him in his place and let him know if he needs me to run up in somebody's mouth i am bout it but i am not gonna knowingly get MY FRIEND back involved in some foolishness. i am so annoyed. he doesn't want to be with her like exclusively but he doesn't want her to be with anyone else either... selfish

and last but not least i have to address hateration...
so i tell a friend about my new crush situation... and this dude had good advice but had to pepper it with a lil haterade... i mean we did have a thing YEARRRRRRS ago and he has stayed a good friend, is married with kids but everytime i tell him about a new love interest, there is always that like thing... that i'm about to rain on your parade thing... sometimes i just need you to say i'm happy for you. i understand his concern... i really do but the last comment was "He’s a young buck, so he may get restless after a while. things are always good in the beginning. Normally it takes at least 6 months to see someone’s true colors." uhhhh... gee thanks. effer

2 comments:

Chris said...

I mean, what can you expect? There are a lot of people that can't see the bright side of things. I mean, I usually try to weigh out both, but you should tell the person both...just try to be tactful.

E.Knight said...

I feel you on being paid to do nothing. i used to have a job like that, now i actually have to work the shit is depressing