Thursday, May 29, 2008

AAAAAHHH!!!

i am so cringing right now...
i was just busted singing at my desk... torture!!
i told you guys i have stage fright... YIKES...
so i am sitting here on break doing a sudoku puzzle (i LOVE them)
and i have my lil ipod on my desk playing... the truth by india.arie was on and it makes me think of the new crush and i was really concentrating on my puzzle so apparently i started singing a little louder than normal. and my cube neighbor stopped what she was doing and was listening... this is the 2nd or third time this has happened. i am so embarrassed. you think i would learn after the first time but when i am not paying attention i just get in a zone. so she was like, "i didn't want you to know i was listening because you sounded nice." then proceeds to ask the other neighbors if they heard me. now i am on a mission to not sing loud in here again... torture.

and why the eff does it smell like dead fish soaked in ammonia in one of the bathrooms here at work. not fresh and clean ammonia but yuck somebody probably has some ish they need to go to the doctor about ammonia. like seriously, you are grown... GROWN!! there is no one employed here under 18 and most are over 25 so wtf?? if you go to the bathroom and pull your draws down and your eyeballs start to water from the fumes, that shit is not normal. if the person in the stall next to you starts choking on the smell, take yo' ass to the girly doctor and get scraped... douche with bleach... something but please, for the love of God, do not let that ride. oh that mess gave me an attitude.

the end

2 comments:

Chris said...

...and this goes along with the many reasons that make me glad i'm a man.

Nina said...

I just said "ewwww" really loudly at my desk. Singing is easier than explaining that shit.