Tuesday, June 03, 2008

sometimes i think i am retarded

so, my passat has been out of commission due to an engine problem and i have been borrowing my little brothers truck. now his truck is like a 95 explorer... old and loud and just doesn't look like anyone should really be driving it. that's not why i'm retarded though... why i am retarded is because... well... let me explain it like this...

so i took the truck to my parents' house so my bro could replace the brakes for me. he ended up being outside for a while messing with the radio, checking the oild and what not. he comes in the house and said he is all done. i go outside to leave and lo and behold the air conditioning is on blast.
so i say "hey (brother), you fixed the air too??"
and he says, "Uh yeah... i fixed it like last year."
so i said, "are you serious?"
and he said, "yeah. you didn't know the air worked?"
me,"NO! SO I'VE BEEN DRIVING AROUND IN A HOT ASS CAR AND THE AIR WORKED ALL THIS TIME?!?!?"
him, "you didn't try it?"
me, "heck no, i just assumed it didn't work so why bother..."

THAT is why i feel retarded! LOL! i mean seriously, why the heck didn't i just try the air to see if it worked. i'm slow sometimes...

so i was reading somewhere that doodles have meanings... like what you doodle has some correlation to personality traits or something... i dunno. but i tend to doodle the same things repeatedly... lips, eyes, hearts, flowers, and my name... dumb stuff. i wonder what, if anything, that means about me?? hmmm
here is a page from a pad i doodle in at work... pretty boring ( i took the pics my phone so they are dark). anyone care to psycho-analyze?
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Chris said...

you doodle with markers? ha!

Anonymous said...

LOL, you're so silly!