Monday, June 09, 2008

BIG UP TO ALL MY HATERS!

I have to start this post by addressing my haters. YES I am better than you. I'm cuter than you, I'm smarter than you, and most importantly, I have a little thing called a personality and self-esteem AND pride. go ahead and size me up... but do so knowing that you are only going to feel worse about yourself in the end.

thanks

okay now that that is out of the way...

it is hot as hell today. like seriously i woke up at 7 am and it was already 84 degrees. that is soooooooo uncalled for. and to make matters worse, my air conditioning is not working correctly. it is just barely cooling my apt. like it makes it comfortable as long as you are not moving around too much. I told the maintenance guy and it is supposed to be fixed today. if i go home and it's not... someone is going to get mollywhopped.

so i go to chicago this friday... i am excited. never been so i'm really looking forward to it. i am going to try my hardest not to get into any trouble while i am there... we'll see...

so one of my sis had a baby shower yesterday and my ex-friend diddy (the one who i had a big falling out with about 2 years ago) showed up. she actually paid me the balance of the money i owed her. I am still kind of in shock. i wasn't expecting it at all... especially since one of our last conversations i told her to just keep the money as long as she never talks to me again... lol. i'm glad she paid me though. i soooo needed that money right now.

i think i am going to costa rica in feb.... i hope no one kidnaps me and sells my organs on the black market. hmmmm

that's all for now.

2 comments:

Chris said...

...what exactly is mollywhopped??? I don't think I want that to happen to me...

Anonymous said...

tell them how you really feel why don't you? LOL.