Friday, June 06, 2008

TGIF!!!

one of the worse feelings, in my opinion, is that moment right after you take a sip of something and right before you swallow, you realize it's not your drink.... absolute torture. this happened to me a few months ago at a Phillies baseball game. we were tailgating in the parking lot... bbq-ing hot dogs and burgers and drinking beer. it was a beautiful day and a good time. i put my Corona on the trunk of a car to take a group picture...

Photobucket

then i go to the car and pick up a corona and take a nice healthy swig... and realized mid-swig, "this shit ain't mine!"
my throat locked down on me... i couldn't swallow and was busy looking for somewhere to spit it out that wouldn't completely gross out my friends... and someone snapped a pic of me looking crazy...

Photobucket

i finally found somewhere to spit and i had a slight panic moment until i found out is was my friends and then everything was ok. i mean i don't make it a habit to drink after people but i was relieved is was my friend and not some random yuck-mouth...

it's supposed to be hot as the dickens in the philly metro area this weekend. i am soooo not looking forward to it...

maybe i'll post something else later...

the song i have on repeat on my ipod right now is Jazmine Sullivan "Break My Little Heart"

1 comment:

Chris said...

You are a nut...for real.