Friday, June 13, 2008

tgimff!!

i am so effin annoyed with Solstice Boutique. I bought these Gucci sunglasses from there for $289 and a screw came out and these effers won't fix them... even though i have a supposed lifetime warranty... i don't have the receipt so they won't fix them. all i need is a friggin screw... it can not and should not be that serious. bastids.... i am so aggravated... i won't be buying anything else from them... losers. so for everyone that is saying "how much??"... it was an emotional purchase. it was right after i busted too short with some chicken and it made me feel better. retail therapy!!

I am dumb excited about my trip this weekend... it's gonna be short but it's nice to get away... and i have never been to chi-town. don't really know what i am gonna be doing yet other than the graduation on sunday but still very much looking forward to it. I may have a very interesting post when i get back... we shall see!

No comments: