Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Costa Rica Dreamin'!!

I love Nas! I heard him being interviewed on the radio this morning and it reminded me why i love him. he is not the average dumb rapper. the boy got some sense... i mean that has always been evident in his lyrics but *sigh* i heart him.

next...

i will probably be going to costa rica in feb. i am excited!!! as sooooon as i get back from florida, i am gonna have to start paying on costa rica... like asap cuz it's definitely not cheap. here is the resort

Photobucket

i am stoked!!
i definitely wanna do the canopy tour because it looks like it would be fun... i'm just scared a spider monkey might attack me... or some giant tarantula... hmph
Photobucket
i'm gonna do it!!!

here are some pics of costa rica... i'm gonna be broke but it is worth it.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Chris said...

I'm wondering if they will have some good sneaker boutiques there...I'm thinking no.

Liz said...

i think the sneakers are probably made there so you might get them off some 5 year old in the street for mad cheap son! LOL!