Monday, June 16, 2008

I'm coming home again like Kanye.... in 17 days

sooo it's monday and i am falling asleep at my desk. this is so completely wack. But i did thoroughly enjoy myself in Chicago this weekend. met up with chris and had a swell time. i so can't wait to go back. well.... i might as well spill it. that is where i will be 4th of July weekend... back in Chi-town... and i am so not looking forward to dealing with the airports again. Friday after work, i drove straight to the airport and checked in... everything was pretty much smooth sailing. then my flight gets delayed.... then it gets delayed again. torture. i was supposed to leave Philly at 8:40 and didn't end up boarding the plane until 11:30. i wanted to stab myself in the eyes with coffe stirrers... the flight itself was cool, relatively short...
saturday went shopping and picked up the limited edition vera wang princess. i love it! i didn't like the original Princess... a lil too sweet for me... but this newer version is great! hmm... oh yes and i ate at Chipotle.... never even heard of it before but my friend (we'll call her america) was adamant that we eat there... and it was pretty darn tasty if i say so myself!

So i know i never mentioned where i was going 4th of july weekend, just that i was going out of town... well i'm going back to Chicago. I have been kind of careful about say too much about the new crush for various reasons but i think it's probably obvious now who it is.... however, i still won't say definitely! LOL! I'll be back in the Chi in 17 days... woo hoo!

No comments: