Thursday, February 26, 2009

boooo

work sucks.

so when i first started this gig, we were winning prizes left and right for sales. in my first year in this dept, i won a laptops, 3 tv's, a dvd player, a wii, a blender, a surround sound system (that's still in the box), and i'm sure i am forgetting some stuff. but that was on top of payouts and a couple thousand $ in gift cards (macy's, foot locker, walmart, target, etc.).... so we went from that to now getting crap. and not only are we getting crap, but we have to sell like 3x's as much to get the crap... now this last year, i did win a cofee maker, a small flat screen LCD tv, and another laptop... but that was so few and far between... and i had to work my tush off to get it. but that is not my complaint. my complaint is now we win freakin glitter balls for selling 3 tv packages, and an internet and phone... like seriously... a freakin glitter ball. see example a below.



like are they serious?
I am grown.. a glitter ball? and the kicker is it was a raffle... so i busted my arse in sales and got 6 entries. what did i win? a *bleep*ing glitter ball.
uhg... not to mention there hasn't been any big prizes in a long time. i guess it's better than nothing. and i'll stop complaining since there are people who don't have any job right now. but a glitter ball is insulting.


oh and yes that is a Dexter bobble head in the background!

4 comments:

Young woman on a journey said...

lmao. love the bobblehead. but you are right. that's a wack prize. i'd rather get nothing than get that.

Chris said...

That glitter ball is gay...but bring it home, I gotta see it...and it's better than what I won at my last job...a headache.

EDE said...

I would take that freakin glitter ball and throw it as hard and fast as I can at the next person who pissed me off at work :) At one job I worked, they gave me two chrome balls to rub together. They made this weird noise when you rubbed them together. They were suppose to relax you and remove stress. I told the manager who gave them to me the only way they will remove my stress is if I get to throw them at the people who piss me off. I went to lunch and when I returned, that bama took the gift back :)

Nina said...

hahahahahahahahaha...yes...the glitter ball is hella gay....and yes, i've completely infiltrated your senses...with the booo's...muhahahahahahaha