Monday, February 16, 2009

weekend in a nutshell...

so chris and i met nina on friday night and she is adorable! she was in philly and that was too close for her to be and us not meet her. so it was cool. we spent about an hour or so talking and laughing. the time fleeeew by. didn't even seem like an hour but she is the cutest!

after that we went over my friends house and they held us hostage til about 2:30 a.m. me and s-dot played with makeup while chris and kev played playstation. we were drinking 3 olives cherry vodka and red bull... so we were wired... ended up playing guitar hero and scene it for the rest of the night! Chris and I won scene it twice because "WEEEEEEEEEEEE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!" yes I am that obnoxious when i win! LOL!

so that was friday night. Saturday morning, Chris gave me this JUMBO card, while i was still in bed. lol.... i cracked open an eye and saw this giant sized card. it was so sweet. we went to the Rodin Museum in Philly... which was very cool. nerdy like us but cool. we went to dinner later that night at La Famiglia and it was wonderful! the restaurant is small and it was ridiculously packed in the little bar/waiting area. our reservations were for 9 and we didn't get seated til about 10. but the staff was exceptional and the food was fantastic. i am still thinking about my dinner! mmm mmmmmm! it was a really sweet, well-thought out day. and it was all a surprise. Chris researched and planned everything... I heart him!

so sunday we got up and i was supposed to pick up one of my god-daughters for church but there was a screw in my tire and the tire was flat. and apparently we were missing the tool to get the jack to work or something. i dunno... i'll have chris write about that later.

anyway HAPPY BELATED V-DAY everyone! i am at work and miserable. but i have the memories of the weekend to cheer me up!

3 comments:

Nina said...

yay

*kudos to chris*

you guys are just too much...that restaurant is beautiful!

Young woman on a journey said...

sounds like a fun weekend.

sounds like yall had a great v-day! awww.

Chris said...

I am really really glad that you liked it...I wish I could've had it more seamless...but I'm glad you saw the effort. I love you.