Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Birthday Madness!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS! I love you and I am so happy you are in my life. You mean the world to me and I will make sure I show you just how much I appreciate you and all that you do, today and everyday. You are a blessing to me and who would have thought I would meet someone on blogger of all places that is so perfect for me and everything i was looking for and more. you compliment me and you balance me and you complete me. Here's to you sweetie. May this birthday be your best ever and just the beginning of what's to come!

Happy Birthday Nina! You are wonderful and FIERCE girl! don't let anyone or any situation dim your light or strangle your voice! You are a force to be reckoned with and when you finally come into your own, the world better watch out! I am praying for you and may all the good things in life gravitate to you. out with the old and in with the new!!

ok I am off to bake cupcakes for Chris' b-day

2 comments:

Nina said...

Happy Bday Chris!!!

Awwww, thanks Liz!!! A tear came to my eye, like literally, my right eye! Lol.

You're next, Ms. Pisces!

Janelle said...

AWWW that was sweet! I hope yall have a special day.