Monday, March 02, 2009

Snow Day HOORAY!!

not a long post today...

I stayed home from work since there is like 10" of snow outside and it is still snowing. I am going to try to utilize this time wisely. I plan on organizing some stuff that needs organizing and maybe get rid of some clutter... old magazines and what not.

so the sneaker con was ok. met some dope people... saw some dope kicks.... and dinner was a lot of fun. food was pretty good and we hung out with nina... turned out to be fun. what sucked was driving home from NYC in the snow... torture.

anyway, I'll let Chris blog about the sneaker con... i'm sure he'll add some pics too.

later! i am gonna take a nap before i start my cleaning!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Besides the shirt I got and the sneakers we picked up...most of the "customers" were useless...I had fun selling to people, and meeting DJ Clark Kent and "The Mayor" was dope...and Stash too...I'll post the pics and blog about it tonight...if I have time.

Anonymous said...

that same snow passed through KC on a hundred, thousand trillion ... this weather is just ridiculous period.