Thursday, February 12, 2009

25 randoms

so i'm sure everyone has seen this on facebook... but as i don't feel like doing a real post right now AND none of you (except chris and momma e) are my facebook friends anyway... here ya go...


1. I have about 4 or 5 different entrpreneurial ideas floating in my head. some more developed than others but 1 will eventually be successful.
2. I love the Lord with all my heart. word.
3. I can't stand judgemental people. it's ok to have an opinion.... not ok to judge!
4. I'm much smarter than most people think I am...
5. I am probably the most giving person you'll ever meet. it's hard for me to say no to helping someone. even when they THINK they are taking advantage of me. I usually know they are users but can't seem to say no if i have it to give. I feel blessed to be able to give it in the first place.
6. I have a secret desire to sing (kind of) but I have stage fright...
7. I am deathly afraid of spiders... I mean seriously afraid... afraid to the point of tears!
8. I met the love of my life through a freakin blog of all places... go figure
9. I am starting to feel very domesticated again after a long hiatus from all things domestic.
10. I can keep a secret better than most people. if it is really important that i don't tell, i won't.
11. I really only have a few friends who have genuinely been there for me during the lowest points in my life and they were none of the people who i always thought would be there. weird how people grow apart.
12. I love throwing parties... that is one of my ideas... if i could just figure out how to get started for real...
13. I totally believe in the power of prayer and i will often pray for a stranger on the street or for a famous person. I pray for lauryn hill all the time. she needs to make it back from her breakdown.
14. I have an overwhelming desire to help young girls become great women. I'm tired of seeing girls grow up to be women who don't respect or love themselves... which is why i started a mentoring program with the help of my friends and church.
14. I believe "big brother" exists and is watching us all!
15. I am allergic to pineapple... it is not that bad, just very inconvenient at times
16. I can break out in hives at the drop of a dime... i may have the most sensitive skin ever!
17. An attractive personality and disposition always wins over just an attractive face.
18. I worry about my siblings all the time. more than i talk about. I am always concerned about their well being.
19. I miss my puppies, Kai and Lily... I cried hysterically when Lily got hit by a car. she was my baby. Kai is with the ex and i miss her too. she is a great dog.
20. I've wanted to name my first daughter (whenever I have one) Sasha WAAAAAAAAY before Barack became president and I am annoyed that everyone will think that is where i got the name when really I stole it from Sheila! HA!
21. I love love and all things associated with love.
22. I can't wait to have the means to do all the things I desire to do.
23. I want to see the world. I am hard-pressed to think of somewhere i absolutely would not visit. maybe antarctica... but then again, I would love to see the northern lights... hmmmm
24. I taught myself how to ride a bike and how to swim... next on my list is roller skates!!
25. I love when I can see all the stars in the night sky. so beautiful... i am often awed by creation...

1 comment:

Janelle said...

I love throwing parties too... I wanted to be a party planner...but I'm scared...who will trust me with thier wedding? SO I was thinking maybe just babyshowers and birthdays until I have confidence....I've just been sitting on these ideas.... The second part of this year these thoughts will be my focus.