Friday, February 20, 2009

word....

chris says i want to save the world. that could be true. i dunno... i mean if i see someone in despair, i try to think of how i can help that person. if i see someone panhandling, i'll spare some change. i pray for random people all the time, but save the world? not so much... i guess i am just a compassionate person for the most part. who knows?

anyway, i got some of my favors in for my comic book themed birthday party so I am starting to get excited. the only snag is that i can't seem to stop buying sneakers. it is a sickness... and it's cutting into my b-day party fund. i am probably over 90 pairs now... chris needs to count them again for me. there are so many i want though... uuuhhhg

this is turning out to be a more boring post than normal... sorry about that! LOL!

Chris and I are supposed to be going to meet my friend pink shoes girl for margaritas and salsa at On The Border tonight... I don't think he knows though. ha. i will probably NOT be going to see Madea goes to jail... i might but i am not really beat.. i mean, if you've seen one you've seen them all...

i think that is all for now folks!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

I'm the same way about saving the earth...that's what my post was about today...sadly the chic I was trying to help took offense...

CUTE theme for the birthday!!!

I don't wear sneakers much but I got a similiar addiction to heels.

Young woman on a journey said...

i love your bday party theme! love love love it!

lol at Chris not knowing about the salsa dancing.