Wednesday, December 31, 2008

UPDATE!!!

as far as the miss new booty situation... the results are slow but i am sooooo not sticking to my meal plan. I told my trainer that i was not gonna be back on track until Jan. I knew Thanksgiving and Christmas were gonna have me off my game and well... i've pretty much been eating what i want since nov. so starting in Jan, I am going to be serious about my meal plan again, and keeping a food journal. that should be helpful. the good news is, even with the cheating, the results are apparently showing. this morning, a co-worker who i barely know, came over to me and said, "girl i just had to say something because i keep seeing you losing weight like crazy. what are you doing?"
so i responded, "thank you so much! i am working out twice a week with a trainer!"
so she says,"well it shows... i've been noticing for a couple weeks now you keep getting smaller. you go girl!! keep it up!"
That was so encouraging! it did make me smile! i can tell in how my clothes fit and stuff but i didn't really think it was that noticable...

so as you all read on Chris' blog... yes we are engaged. I am excited and happy and looking forward to our life together. I know it's not going to all be peaches and cream and i know there are gonna be rough patches and times when we are going to be overwhelmed and disenchanted. But i also know that I am strong enough to deal with the challenges... and smart enough to not let the little things turn into big things. I know Chris and I still have a lot to learn about each other and that learning process will be ongoing. I also know that we have love, respect, and communication in our favor so as we learn each other and as we continue to grow and experience the ups and the downs that come with all relationships, we will be come more complete individuals. we balance each other out... I feel calm around him and we enjoy being around each other in silence or in conversation... it's just a dope relationship and a dope feeling to be appreciated and to know that you are with the right person.

I'll recap Christmas later... gotta get back to work.

Oh, but I can't leave close this post without giving a big shout out to Poppa C! HA HAAA!!! I'm just kidding... Luv ya!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

OMG!!!!!!!
CONGRATS!!! I am so happy for you two!!!!!
Can a sister get an invite to the nuptials?!!! LOL

HAPPY 2009!!!

Nina said...

Yes, I would like an invitation, as well... :-)

SO so so so soooo happy for you guys!!!!

And, I want to hear about the proposal.