Saturday, December 13, 2008

sooooo

i'm at work on a saturday... booooo
this is absolute torture. but whatever. i'll live.
I have almost NO Christmas shopping done. I know what I am getting everyone... just haven't really purchased that much... I have all the M.A.C. gift sets i am giving out... and I was done shopping for Chris in like oct. my mom wants a kitchenaid mixer with the pasta attachment so me and lil sis are splitting that. all of my nephews are getting sneakers from me. my two god daughters will probably get gold earrings or maybe a cross pendant... I'll probably get my dad like some quality cognac or something... i dunno. i know what i'm getting momma e but i can't say cuz she reads this sometimes! lol...
i have no idea what i am getting poppa c (ha haaa) or my room mate... no clue. what really sucks is that i am just gonna have to power shop next weekend because i have no other time to do it.

anyway enough about that.

I am going to see Cirque de Soleil in Atlantic City tonight. I am somewhat excited. It's bizarre that I am even going though to be honest. my friend s sent an email to me and pink shoes/scrabble girl asking would we go to the show. but i must have misunderstood because i thought she was asking like would i go theoretically like would i go ever in life. so pink shoes said the same thing and then like a week later, s emails us again like okay girls i got us tickets to go on the 13th. so i was confused because how do you just pick a date and buy tickets without saying anything. i have no clue what she was thinking but i felt obligated to go. i'm sure it will be fun but i am tired... lol. so anyway a few weeks after she bought our tickets, she saw people selling them online for like $400 each. tickets in our section which were $30 were now $400. so of course you know what i said... sell my ticket immediately. but s physically has the tickets and didn't want to sell them. she's like "i really want to go" aaargh. so whatever. i'm going. i'll have fun. we are supposed to go to dinner first at my current fave restaurant in the quarter. carmine's...

mmm mmmmm mmmmmm!


until next time amigos...

1 comment:

Felicia|DaLipstickBandit said...

good...i had so much fun there. hope you enjoy it!