Saturday, August 16, 2008

"a squirrel and a can are the same thing when you are holding a b b gun!"

so i decided to stop being lazy and force myself to post something. it's not like i don't have a lot to talk about, i just haven't felt inspired to type it all out... i am gonna force myself to try to get it out now.

first things first...
my weekend with Chris was super fantastic. i dig him... we are just so compatible in a weird way. so chris met my family and some of my friends... everyone likes him of course. so friday when he got here, we went sneaker shopping and then to dinner then hung out with my friends (my roommates cousin and her husband)and that was cool... then saturday we hung out with my friends kev and shauna... that was really fun... kev and shauna ended up going to dinner with us at Marrakesh. after dinner we decided we were gonna go to a hookah place and that was ridiculous. i didn't know where it was exactly so i google searched on my phone then called the one that seemed closest to us. when i called the restaurant to ask where they were, the dude that answered said they were in old city which is a section of philly i am familiar with. we get to old city via my lil sis who came to pick us up, then we park and we are looking for the place with no luck. i pulled up this address and off we went again. we walked about 7 blocks back to where we started from and the place was right there... torture. it was also closed by the time we got there... AND it was not in old city at all but actually in Queen Village (a diff section of philly). it was still fun hanging with kevv and shauna and laughing at how retarded we are... sincce hookah was closed we went to this place called North where i used to hang and i had a few b-day parties there. when they closed, we came home and passed out. sunday Chris came to church with me then we went to maryland to meet my family. he fit right in with my family which is super cool. he didn't seem intimidated by the crazy jamaicans at all which is def a plus. i don't know why i was really surprised considering how he and i interact already. we are so comfortable around each other and that is especially weird to me. this is probably gonna sound extremely corny but one of my favorite moments while he was out here was saturday morning... i made some coffee for chris and a cup of tea for myself and we were just sitting on my sofa, chris on my computer downloading music and me reading an entertainment weekly magazine... we weren't even talking to each other but it was so intimate in a weird way... and very comfortable. like it's always been that way. i dunno... i guess i am starting to sound a lil psycho so i will move on...

work...
sucks.

next
i wanna see that new scary movie Mirrors... i LOVE scary movies! but alas, i have no one to go see it with me... roommate doesn't watch scary movies and pink shoes/ scrabble girl is in Vegas.

so i decided not to go to Costa Rica in Feb like i was originally planning. why? well... .it's too stinkin expensive for me right now. i would rather go somewhere less expensive and stay longer. so now i am thinking about Cancun or St. Maarten... i dunno... any suggestions? i wanna have it nailed down by sept!

1 comment:

DineSXM said...

Are you thinking of the Dutch or French part of St. Maarten / St. Martin?

You still have plenty of time to make up your mind :) In the meantime, you should take a look at DineSXM for some restaurant ideas.

Enjoy the trip!

Norbert