Sunday, August 03, 2008

no strike

our contract is up as of today and the latest word is no strike. i am pissed. why? because last week was one of the most tense weeks at work. they had me wearing red everyday, had us clean off our desks and take personal stuff home so it wouldn't get "misplaced" during strike time.... all that.... all that JUST to say we are gonna work without a contract. wtf? and this is exactly what management was telling us. when we said we were walking out they laughed in our faces. matter of fact on Friday, our manager said see ya on monday! and chuckled. the only reason i am a little bit relieved is because now i can go get my coach shoes i fell in love with on friday.

AAAAAAAARRRRGGGHH!!!!

3 comments:

Chris said...

That's janky, isn't it?

Nina said...

vanity over the cause...
*shakes head*

-Q. said...

I knew youd see it though mama..
Step lively in them Coach shoes lol. Thanx for blogrollin me (I really need to start myself..)-Q.