Friday, August 22, 2008

I don't get it...

so the chick that sits next to me at work is completely bizarre... I mean she is bizarre for a number of reasons but today she took it to a whole new level. A few weeks ago, she asked me if I was dating anyone and I said yes. So she then asks me if I think it is going to work out. So again, I said yes. then I asked her why she was asking because we are not really cool like that. So she proceeds to tell me that she is trying to find a wife for her brother. My response was uhhhhhh ok. I mean what was I supposed to say to that? So she goes on to tell me that he is thirty and she is tired of him being single and she is ready for him to settle down but she doesn't like any of the girls he dates. My response to that was uhhhhhh ok. So anyway, I thought the issue was over with. Then this morning, I was talking to my other neighbor and I see this chick's hand outstretched with her phone in my face. It caught me off guard so I was like what the heck are you doing? so she says, very casually, "oh im taking a picture"... like that is normal. So I was like, "well why are you taking a picture?" and she says, "to send it to my brother. I told him about you so he wanted to see what you look like." so I said, "ok and did you tell him I have a boyfriend?" and she said, "well I'm just waiting for yall to break up." what in the sam hell is wrong with people??? that is so psychotic. I mean I guess I should be flattered but i just think it is weird. It's not weird that she wants to set her bro up with someone but it is weird how she is going about it... and it''s super strange that she thinks i would fit the bill for some reason. we are not friends. I joke with her about work but that is only because we share a cube wall... i dunno


ooooh and i saw Mirror last night with pink shoes/scrabble girl. it . was. WACK!
ok maybe i am being overly critical but it was not good. it had potential... it wasn't THAT bad. but it wasn't that good either. the last 30 minutes was the best part of the movie. and the "twist" at the end was dumb.


and can someone PLEASE tell me whyyyyyy Gwen Stefani named her son Zuma?? why why why??? i mean... that is not cute. Zuma sounds like a remote village in a third world country... actually, it reminds me of that clear malt beverage.... ZIMA!!



remember Zima? do they even still make that crap?

7 comments:

Chris said...

Yeah, at gay bars and in techno clubs...so I've heard.


They're right next to the vinyl body suits.

The Love Collective said...

Bizarre co-workers seem to be the thing these days.

LovexHate said...

lol that woman is crazy

Eb the Celeb said...

OK so yeah... she crazy... and I see why her brother can find a decent GF... its probably because of her arse

Eb the Celeb said...

I meant cant find a decent GF

Nina said...

hahahaa...girl...be careful with crazychick. she might kidnap you next...

Janelle said...

The chic at your job....EXTREMELY weird... What's so wrong with her brother that he needs that type of promotion.