Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Naked Juice

I loooooove them! mmm mmmm... well the ones without pineapple. YUM! my favorite is mango... i mean they are thick and heavy so i really don't drink them with food because that would be too much.


so i never went back to caribbean festival on Sunday. one of my cousins got into a pretty bad car accident sunday morning and no one really wanted to go. i ended up chillin with a gi-normous migraine... taking 2 aleves... then going to the movies to see Tropic Thunder.... i laughed. could it have been funnier? sure... but i still enjoyed it. i won't spoil it in case anyone wanted to see it.

i am going back out to the chi labor day weekend... looking forward to it.

i haven't really been watching that much of the olympics... i don't really care either.

my friend has had my ipod for like a month. he was supposed to be putting music on there for me... so he apparently finally got around to it so i BETTER have it back by Friday or it's gonna be something! especially since he made me promise to make him baked mac and cheese as payment... he could have at least been timely about it...

i am in a weird mood... don't really feel like talking about it just yet. but i will post again later. gotta get my thoughts together

4 comments:

Chris said...

At least get it back before you leave to come here...I can put at least 3000 songs on there for you...

Young woman on a journey said...

Hope your cousin is doing alright!

Nina said...

hi!!!!

Nina said...

i didn't know how i felt about the whole black guy thing...i'm sensitive about that stuff.