Thursday, July 24, 2008

stolen from monie!

so i changed my display name from jirzygurl to liz since chris had my name all on blast anyway... didn't see the point in leaving it jirzygurl...

aaaaaand we stole this from monie! (but left out the questions that didn't really pertain to us and chris added the ones about the ipod and artist)

Name: Chris
Age: 25
Height: 5'10.5ish"
Weight: "I can't make it without biting, ask Owl."

Occupation: Product Performance Management

Okay, enough about you. What do you LOVE about me?: Smartest woman I know outside of my family, cute, funny, interesting, insightful, stylish, playful, attentive, caring...I can't continue...must go on to next question...

One thing I do that drives you crazy: making more of the situation than what it actually is

One thing I do that you think is cute: the way you word/say certain things; like -ing words.



Weirdest thing I do: Claim that your feet are normal sized...there aren't that many women that share shoes with toddlers... (whatever!!! my feet are normal and i wear grade school not toddler... hmph!)

Do I have a hidden talent?: The ability of adaptation...making someone feel loved from hundreds of miles away.



What was our first date?: Well...I'd say driving from O'Hare to Downtown...the scenic route!

What was our SECOND date???: Walking around Water Tower Place

What would you like to name our potential, maybe, if you act right, kids?: Well, I like Jasmine or Denise...and for a boy...Blaze or Rufus! (i'm cool with denise... my parents were actually going to name me that after deneice williams the singer but then my mom had a dream or something weird like that and changed my name... i'm actually okay with blaze too... sounds like a weed smoking superhero)

What's one thing that someone could only know if they lived with me?: You are self-conscious of your drool...even though it doesn't matter.

What would you change about me?: Your zip code

What Artist do you like that you wouldn't tell anybody about? Barry Manilow...for real.

What CD do you have on your iPod that you are ashamed of? Best of Fiend - There's one in Every Family

wanna know what i said about chris???

No comments: