Tuesday, July 01, 2008

jirzygurl 101... new college pre-requisite coming to a campus near you...

Yeah, so I stole this from Chris who stole it from Monie who stole this from Diva. i have nothing better to do. this has seriously been probably one of the top 5 craziest weekends ever. i wouldn't even know where to start. but maybe tomorrow i will just start with friday and go from there. right now my brain is on overload... i need to decompress


1. I am dope.
2. I have the tendency to over think things.
3. My job makes me miserable...
4. but i am addicted to my weekly checks.
5. Yeah, Verizon pays
6. I am so tired
7. I am ADDICTED to shoes!
8. I may need a support group...
9. I love to sing when i think no one can hear me.
10. I wish i was brave enough to sing whenever i want, regardless of who is around
11. I love Mary Janes.
12. I am dope... oh i said that already... well i am
13. I love music
14. All types of music...
15. Even rock...
16. Even classical...
17. well not country
18. or bluegrass
19. or death metal
20. I often wonder why people make the decisions they make.
21. Like why make children they are not prepared to take care of.
22. Or what makes a man think it is ok to put his hands on a woman... ever
23. or why a woman would allow that to happen repeatedly.
24. Like, why go back?
25. Sometimes i get overwhelmed and just want to escape life
26. not like suicide
27. but like time out... i need a day where i am not worried about bills
28. or my siblings
29. or anyone's problems
30. i am feeling a little melancholy
31. and anxious
32. and insomnia rears its ugly head
33. I still have to start packing
34. excited about going back out to IL to see chris...
35. but anxious about it as well
36. I have no idea what i am doing
37. my life has turned out NOTHING like i thought it would
38. I'm kind of glad it didn't
39. I need to make a serious budget
40. and stick to it.
41. I think it is time to re-evaluate my friends
42. some may need to get cut
43. i am tired of being there for everyone else and it not being reciprocated
44. i hate that i have to dry each load of clothes twice
45. it totally messes up the flow.
46. i have two loads waiting to dry
47. good thing i have insomnia so i can stay up to dry them.
48. i hate when clothes don't dry all the way and they get the mildew smell.
49. gross.
50. i have to rewash it.
51. I am tired of wack ass chicks.
52. why must women constantly compete with each other?
53. why don't they realize they had their chance and the effed up?
54. why don't they step aside and watch a real woman work?
55. i mean, i am not intimidated (see # 1)
56. but it is annoying none the less
57. even though it's satisfying when they prove my suspicions to be correct.
58. dumb ass broads
59. can't even front properly
60. scram nerds
61. is it wrong to want to set someone on fire?
62. i didn't say i was gonna do it.
63. Murder is bad. (chris i am not even changing this line because it flows perfectly with what i am saying here...)
64. But Dying because you are stupid isn't. (same here)
65. I need to stop over thinkin stuff
66. and worrying about stuff
67. especially stuff i can't control
68. i may need to get something pierced
69. i am feeling restless
70. i so don't want to go to work tomorrow
71. but i have to
72. cancer sucks
73. it really sucks
74. but my grandma rocks
75. and she is dope ( i had to get it from somewhere)
76. she is going to beat this thing
77. i love my nephews
78. i am nervous for my sisters
79. they had a fabulous example in my mother
80. i wonder what kind of parent i will be
81. or if i will be a parent at all
82. i can't imagine being responsible for another human
83. i guess time will tell
84. i am actually starting to feel better
85. i haven't really said or shared anything profound
86. or revelatory
87. but the anxiety is subsiding
88. why did michael jackson completely lose his mind?
89. i wonder if he ever looks in the mirror and say wtf?
90. when is he going to disclose how he REALLY turned white?
91. and why?
92. i wonder if he thinks he looks normal
93. or that no one notices he doesn't have a nose
94. and wtf was lisa marie thinking
95. i love his music though
96. and prince
97. prince is the ish
98. i heart him
99. i think i might actually feel sleep approaching
100. uhg... false alarm... i yawned and sleepiness left
101. til next time...

1 comment:

Chris said...

I told you that you would feel better afterward...