Sunday, July 13, 2008

20 Things I've Realized

1. I've come to realize that my legs....
are way more flexible then they appear

2. I've come to realize that this weekend...
will be filled with packing and planning

3. I've come to realize that when i'm driving...
I want to slap the bejeezus out of other drivers

4. I've come to realize that i need...
God

5. I've come to realize that I have lost...
respect for losers

6. I've come to realize that I hate it when...
dumb ass broads test me.

7. I've come to realize that if I'm drunk...
I'll have a conversation with anyone

8. I've come to realize that money...
isn't as important as cocntentment

9. I've come to realize that certain people...
didn't deserve me

10. I've come to realize that I'll always be..
me

11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on...
chris

12. I've come to realize that my mom...
is smarter then most people give her credit for

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone is..
my lifeline

14. I've come to realize that when I wake up in the morning...
it is a blessing and someone else somewhere didn't have the same grace

15. I've come to realize that last night before i went to sleep...
i miss chris

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about...
not forgetting my plane tickets and remembering to pack my toothbrush

17. I've come to realize that my dad...
is one of the best people i know

18. I've come to realize that when I get on myspace...
it's a good way to waste my time

19. I've come to realize that I really want...
contentment

20. I've come to realize that if I died today...
i must have fulfilled my purpose.

No comments: