Tuesday, July 22, 2008

my favorite things of the moment

NAS- what can i say? this latest cd is FANTASTIC.... like from beginning to end. from the first track to the last. definitely a classic!!

The Dark Knight- Fan-frickin-tastic movie! i loved it. i saw it opening night while i was in Florida. midnight showing.... it was packed. i bought tix 2 days ahead of time and most theaters in the area were sold out. there were more than a few people that got really festive and came out in there finest joker costumes... seems everyone loves a bad guy. i don't want to talk about the movie itself for anyone who hasn't seen it yet (cough... chris... cough) but it is really good. definitely lived up to all the hype. i will prob go see it again...
here is a pic of my roomie with one of the dudes dressed as joker
Photobucket

sneakers: this is soooooooo chris' fault. i don't know how i got sucked into this world of sneakers but i am like so into it and it is so weird. i guess it isn't really that weird since i already had a shoe obsession but i am still amazed by how easily i got caught up in sneaker frenzy! my latest obsessions
creative recreation... i heart the colors
Photobucket

and i am so in love with this composition pack. like i think it is so cute... i want all three. the dunks high, low, and the air max! i love the notebook paper part... it appeals to my inner nerd)
Photobucket

and a better pic of the air max
Photobucket

Christmas Shopping: yes i started already! LOL! but when you see a good deal you have to jump on it.... and i have tons of people to shop for including 2 brand new nephews in addition to Asa. i have all 5 of my younger sisters and my brother... but i am thinking sisters won't be getting much this year since i will be shopping for their kids. i'll get something for my parents and for chris and my roomie and her sis and pink shoes/scrabble girl and a few other people. i have to shop for my 2 god-childen too... so yes i am starting mad early this year.

and last but certainly not least

my chris: i really heart him. i try not to post about it too much because he reads my blog and i don't want to seem cheesy but dang it this is my blog and i'll write what i want! he is coming to visit me out here in Jersey in August. saying i can't wait would be the understatement of the century!! i literally am counting down... 17 days to go... he really is like fantastic. he has some "only-child moments" but i think they are cute. he makes me feel like i am this great person that is worthy of love. real love. not convenient love but amore... the stuff in love songs. i seriously catch myself waiting for the rug to be pulled out from under me. like for him to turn into pyscho crazy person or something. i dunno... but he is in my favorites list for now. there... that wasn't too sappy!!

6 comments:

Chris said...

That was really sweet. As for the shoes...those are Vandal Highs...not the Dunk High...just for future reference!

Liz said...

thank you oh wise one for the clarification! LOL! you nerd... your lucky i love you...

Janelle said...

I love the first shoes....tooo cute..vh1 has a pair of those second ones that look like composition books...

stop being like me jirzy! stop waiting for that rug to be pulled from under you and just enjoy it! lol

EDE said...

The rug will not be pulled from under you. He is "for real" crazy about you which kinda scares me. Being who I am I can't help being over protective. Hope you two have a fabulous time when he's there. I've been hearing the count down myself from him and I must admit it is cute. Only because it's out of the norm for him. I hope to meet you on your next trip AND I do like your blog.

Eb the Celeb said...

hose air max are fly... reminds me of a composition notebook...lol

-Q. said...

Flava mami. That composition pack (all of em) is off the chain. We should get em, shit i'd get em my self and style on our blogs, show em how to do it lol !! -Q.

Out of them pics to florida (im sorry) but are you in any of em?