Thursday, April 24, 2008

thursday

I recently got a tattoo. My first… a butterfly and the letter E on my right shoulder. It’s cute. I don’t know what made me finally get one… I had been playing with the idea for years but always figured I would regret it or I would fast forward 40 years in my head and picture wrinkled, saggy tats and change my mind. Maybe I am going through a mid-life crisis. Anyway, good news is I don’t regret it. Not yet anyway…

Photobucket


Photobucket

moving on...

Too short still hasn’t paid me… and I have FINALLY run out of patience. So “Operation Expose That Triflin Ass Nigga for the Bastard He Is” has officially commenced. I have tried so hard to be a nice person and not the angry lil short-tempered, devious ass chick I have the potential to be. But this fool has pushed me over the edge so he gets the wrath of Liz… not a good look for him. I am starting by putting him on blast. That means I am telling everyone that will listen how trifling he is. I will go to his group’s myspace and make sure I leave a comments and messages letting everyone know that he owes me a substantial amount of money that he refuses to pay. I am calling his mom (the main person he didn’t want to know that he was in a situation) and I am putting him on blast. Then I will be sending a letter demanding payment in full by the end of the week, which he will ignore of course. Then off to court we go. I have the emails and texts from him acknowledging and agreeing to the terms of the loan and payment. And then once I get my money, I may need to call the goons –aka- my cousins to eff him up. Just for GP

UHG!
That is enough about that…

So I think I may be a bad person and I don’t know how to deal with that. My cousin called me last night and was saying how a friend of the family’s husband was coming to America from Jamaica. Well he is illegal I guess, paperwork isn’t straight, and he somehow went to Bahamas first and was coming to America with some other illegals in a boat. The boat capsized and some of the people were partially eaten by sharks ( I am so not making this up). So why am I a bad person? Because I laughed. Like seriously laughed hard… like who gets eaten by a shark? Wtf? So my cousin goes on to say, “why the eff were they coming from Bahamas on a boat with no life jackets? Eff that! There is no effin way! I would need a life jacket!!” so I started laughing even harder! What is wrong with me? I mean I already know I have a weird sense of humor… I guess you can say it’s dark… but to laugh at someone’s demise is not right. And I am chuckling now as I type this… what does that say about me as a person? The only hope is that I do actually feel guilty about laughing!

Penn Relays this weekend… maybe I’ll meet a cutie! ***fingers crossed***

5 comments:

Nina said...

Your tatt is beautiful.

Chris said...

The tattoo is nice...one that won't look funky in the golden years...as for the boat people...it was extremely funny...it would've been bad for you NOT to laugh!!

Nigerian Drama Queen said...

Thats a crazyyyyy story. Got eaten by a shark?lmao

Jon Content said...

Dope Tattoo

Anonymous said...

Yo that was funny. I would have laughed at em too. Nobody capsizes anymore! That is a NIGGA moment like no other!!