Tuesday, April 29, 2008

ladies... i know you can identify... sorry fellas

soooooooooooo, i bought six pairs of shoes this weekend. I was at macy's just passing the time until Harold and Kumar started and they were having a sale. AND i had an extra 20% off coupon!! i really do have a shoe fetish... but my younger sibs take my stuff all the time. that is how i justify my addiction. i don't know how many pair i have... maybe i'll count them up one day. i took pics of my new purchases... please disregard the pajamas and green sock on my other foot! ha!

Carlos Santana
Photobucket

Nine West
Photobucket

Carlos Santana again
Photobucket

Coach sneaks for the summer
Photobucket

Nine West
Photobucket

Steven by Steve Madden
Photobucket

on to other news....

i am feeling very Jamaican this week... like i have been really feeling my culture. not sure where this came from. i mean i have always been proud of being jamaican but i am really feeling it this week. maybe cuz i've been listening to sizzla and morgan heritage all weekend...hmmmm

3 comments:

Nina said...

*devises plan to break into house and steal shoes*

Chris said...

...so close-minded...did you not see the massive shoe commentary on my page? I love shoes! Yeah, even for women; shopping with women is one of my favorite hobbies...especially shoe shopping. Nice ankles.

"All my kicks fly, like Liu Kang."

Jon Content said...

1. Big up for the shoes
(Men also have a thing for Shoes)

2. Big up for being Jamaican. I myself like Buju Banton.