Saturday, April 05, 2008

the subconscious is a mother effer

If you know anything about Pisceans, we are supposed to be very intuitive. This is pretty true about me for the most part. Another trait of the Pisces is to be dreamers... both nocturnally and during the day. We tend to see the silver lining in every situation and see the best in people. we are loyal.... in my case to a fault. Now being the intuitive dreamer that i am, about 95% of the dreams thtat i have that i actually remember turn out to be of some significance.... which has caused me to start analyzing the dreams i remember to see what message (if any) is in it.

So I had this dream last night. It was very vivid but pretty short and to the point. Remember "heart"? I talked about him a few posts ago... well basically, i had a dream that he had some sort of classroom. don't know what was being taught (i don't think that is important to the dream). I came in the class a few minutes late, all dolled up, looking cute. There was only one seat available all the way in the back of the class. I walked to the desk all confident, head up, knowing I was the hottest thing walking. So I get to the desk and it is all cramped... the person sitting in front of me was so close, i had to sit sideways in the chair because there was no room between my seat and the one in front of it (don't know how this is possible with the desk but this is my dream and that's how it is). so i am sitting sideways and i have my bag on my lap and i am reading this book by raheem devaughn (again... i have no idea why i was reading a novel by raheem devaughn as he is a singer but whatever). now everything/everyone in the dream was gray, colorless... and i was very bright in contrast. i looked at my wrist and had on bright yellow bangles. so i looked up from my book and i saw some chick to the right of me sitting sideways in her chair as well (and she was also in color). and she was ice grillin me... just staring me down with the tightest face ever. in the dream i thought to myself, "why does this chick have an attitude??" so then i realize there was another chick to the left of me. "heart" was in the front of the class and i realized in the dream that we were all trying to get his attention. that's why i came in all dressed up. and the other chicks were waving their arms in the air trying to get him to look at them. so i realized he wasn't paying attention to any of us and in the dream i thought, "there is not enough room for me in here." but then i thought, "well there was this seat here, and i am in color (again i don't know what that means), but i refuse to put myself out there so i am not trying to get his attention anymore. I'm not competing, i'm better than that... I can do better than that." so i went back to reading my book.

and then i woke up out the dream.
so i listened to raheem's new cd today at work trying to see if i was gonna get some message but i was at work so couldn't really pay attention.

now this dream is bugging me for a few reasons...
1- wtf??
2- is this dream just an example of my psyche trying to cope with subconscious turmoil (dramatic, i know)? or is the cosmos trying to tell me something?
3- am i retarded for not knowing what i am supposed to do?


uhg who knows. i am gonna have to think on it some more....
but now i am off to sleep, lets see what my psyche, or the cosmos, brings me tonight.

2 comments:

Chris said...

So you are in color huh? LMAO at that...I mean, you sound like you are feeling more important that everything around him...but you are acting like you don't care. That's why you are reading the book...and what was I suppose to look like lady, Rick Ross?

Janelle said...

you don't have to pay attention because you outshine all them other heffas that's why they was hating on you....