Wednesday, June 14, 2006

WHAT YOU JUST CALL ME??

yall... I am at a crossroads... I don't know whether to pursue this thing with lil short man. I guess I am just frustrated with the fact that I never know where I stand with him. I mean I know he likes me and we spend a lot of time together so that should be enough.... and it would be if he ain't make smart comments all-the-dayum-time. I have a smart mouth and can trade wits with the best of them... but I never really know when he is playing or serious. it. drives. me. batty. on one hand he is super sweet and will call me in the morning when I am on my way to work just to say hi and wish me a good day, but that same afternoon he will say something effed up where I am looking at him sideways like wtf? so last night I went over to his apt. and he is a teacher so he was looking for summer employment. we were talking about life and I don't even know what sparked the argument but we ended up going back and forth for like 5 minutes b4 he said something that made me laugh. and then all was well... we play fought a lil bit and then we were kissing... yall know the routine... well as he was kissing my neck (quite deliciously I might add) the unthinkable ALMOST happened... I almost called him the ex! LOL! I caught myself in the nick of time but that would have been some ish! I guess part of me wants to just chill and have fun but a bigger part of me doesn't want to just date casually. I am just not one of those people that feels the nee dto date a whole bunch of different people. I dunno... I guess I will just chill. I just wish I knew what was going on in his head. I don't get it. ah well... enough about him...
I interview tomorrow morning for the sales position I am trying to get... it is like a $300 increase per week and that is just the base salary...
Apartments in Jersey are waaaaaaaaay too expensive. a 2 bedroom is going for like $950 and that is on the lower end... I may need to look for a roommate even though I really don't want to...
OH and my lil sis has lost her cotton pickin' mind... she is 18 and just graduated from high school. why did she try to go off on my mom?? yall we are Jamaican... west indian families do not consider 18 to be grown... you are grown when you are on your own.... and EVEN THEN, you DO NOT jump bad with your momma. and my mom is unstable. once when I was 17 and was smellin' myself thinking I was grown, she was telling me to do something and I kissed my teeth... I had my back turned to her but I didn't even hear her walk over to me, all I know is I looked up and got SNUCK! LOL! I'm talking about a left hook to the jaw. I couldn't chew right for 3 days. so needless to say my lil sis definitely must be smokin dem tweeds or something because she jumped bad with my mom and my mom must have pushed her shoulder... *smh* why did my sis proceed to yell at my mom talking about she is grown and not to hit her. She actually told my mom, "don't put your hands on me, I am an adult!" all I can say is she been around them white folks a tad too long. she went to North East High School in North East Md where there were all of about 30 minorities all together in the entire school for the last two years and apparently forgot who she was. yeah my mom tried to kill her... my other sis (the one who had the baby) had to try to seperate it but she was ready to hurt my other sis too because you just don't do that. so anyway my mom told her if she is grown to get the eff out her house... you get the point. so my sis picks up her cell phone to call someone and my mom was like no put down MY muthaeffin cell phone and get the eff out. My dad is the softee of the pair and so when he got home from work he was all upset that my sis had left. I say she needs a reality check and let her go see what real life is like. she'll be back.

No comments: