Thursday, June 22, 2006

grumpy grumperson... that's me

so I am going to DC this weekend for some Que boatride... I am not into the whole greek thing but I think it will be fun. The only advice I got so far to keep the girls covered up and all will be well.

now 2 short is confusing me once again... i just don't know where I stand with him and I don't know if I care to find out. Like I think I do because we have a lot of fun when we are together but he is just hot and cold... (bipolar maybe?) here is an excerpt fron an email he sent me: "im still sorry you know i want you to feel that ill be there for you .
its just that recently this month my schedule of things to do is very busy.
i do care about how you are doing so please dont feel as though i dont." and when I didn't make a big stink about his assholed-ness (heh heh heh) he sent this... "your so understanding, i love that about you."

humph... whatever

so I think I am gonna try to go dolo on this apt thing. I really don't want to live with anybody. i wish I was a turtle... I would retreat in my shell and be by myself for a while.

The ex is being an ASSHOLIO in regards to dividing the equity in our home we purchased together... right now we have about $80k worth of equity and he thinks I am gonna walk away from my part of that... hell to the nah.
so I have been harrassing him to just so a cash-out refinance and give me my dough... we will never have to speak again. he is really not trying to pay me

yall pray for me because I am on the edge! LOL!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL I referred to this guy as bi-polar who acted the same way toward me too. I can deal with someone not feeling me but I cannot deal with mixed signals. If you like me...like me. If you don't...don't! And leave me the fuck alone while you're at it. Just keep your options open. Do you think you might need to get a lawyer concerning the house situation?

ListenToLeon.net said...

Good luck with the house thing. That sounds like it's going to be messy. Hopefully, you'll get him to see your side of things. Also, e-mail me @ HustlemanL77@yahoo.com so I can answer the question you left on my blog.

a. said...

Yeah, this sounds messy. Hopefully things work out in your favor.