Tuesday, June 06, 2006

awkward moments and good reads

I am reading this book... "Making Friends With Black People" by Nick Adams... it is hilarious!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


In other news....
Hotsauce's (the ex-fiancee) room mate from college is getting married. hotsauce and I are both invited... well hotsauce is in the wedding but I still received an invitation even though hotsauce and I are no longer together. so originally we agreed to come solo but when I agreed to that, I was thinking there was still hope for us to get back together. now that I have no desire to be with him anymore, I don't want to go to the wedding by myself... i am not gonna bring 2 short (the dude i've been seeing) but I do want to bring someone because I will not know anyone there... might be selfish but oh well...

and speaking of selfish... am I wrong for feeling some type of way about the followin?? Hotsauce sent me a text message yesterday asking if I still wanted to keep my dog Lily and I said of course but I have no where to live right now so what would he like me to do... so he then responds that he is giving Kai (our Akita) away because he doesn't have the time to take care of her. now his schedule has not changed much in the past 3 years... we've had Kai for 4 years... how can he just give her away?? i don't understand it. I told him I would take her too because I can't imagine her going to another family... she has allergies and has to eat special food... what if they don't treat her right?? he is an asshole. the good thing is everytime I start to get soft and want to talk to him again, he pulls some shyt like this and reminds me why I left in the first place. BASTID

sooooooooo I'm going on this boat ride in DC in a couple of weeks... it is apparantly a Que function... I am not a greek so I know nothing about nothing... my friend who invited me is a delta and refers to me as a GDI (a got dayum individual) but she assured my I will have fun... yall pray for me. I have heard some stories... so far the advice I've gotten is to keep the girls covered and all should be well... we'll see.

No comments: