Friday, June 23, 2006

TGI mutha effin F

well... it's friday... and I am off to AC to get my gamble on with the little bit of $$ I have!! Mama need a new pair of shoes!
I'll be at the progressive slots if anyone needs me...

if I don't update on Monday about my trip to DC this weekend, it's safe to assume one of two things happened...
either
1- I lost everything I own and some of what I don't own in AC and jumped off the Borgata

or

2- I was abducted by a muscle-a-fied (sound it out) Que and am tied up in a room in a remote location and am being used as a love slave...

if 2 is the case then don't look for me! LOL!!

Have a good weekend!! KETTLE ONE HERE I COME!!!

2 comments:

a. said...

I'm not much of a gambler so the one time I went to AC it didn't do much for me. The best thing about it was the Borgata. That hotel is beautiful!

Jameil said...

hilarious. i need to try gambling. i've never been.