Sunday, October 12, 2008

Miss New Booty: session 2

so on saturday, i had another session with the trainer. it was harder than the last one! we started with the bike again to warm up but longer this time. the "hard minute" almost killed me. from there we did jump rope. i haven't jumped rope since i was about 14... it was more tiring than i remember. from there we went to the floor to work with the big ball thing again. then wee did some boxing type stuff and that was fun. from there we did some light weights to work my shoulders. 3 measly pounds in each hand but my shoulder muscles were BURNING by the end of it. torture... so all of this was in an hour. my muscles feel like they are going to go on strike... i am sore as heck... I am scared to go back on tuesday but this is what i needed. it's about time i started taking care of myself!

so as promised here is a sample of my meal plan...

7:00 AM- oatmeal w/ a banana or whole wheat (not enriched) bagel w/ organic fruit spread

10:00 AM- 25 grapes or 25 blueberries or an orange or an apple or 20 RAW almonds (you get the idea)

1:00 PM- grilled chicken over salad w/ organic dressing ( no corn syrup or additives)

3:00 PM- repeat 10:00 AM

6:00 PM- grilled salmon of chicken or turkey w/ any 3 veggies or small amount of brown rice.

and i am supposed to drink a crazy amount of water...

I am gonna start the meal plan portion of it on the 22nd so i'll keep you posted on that as well!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

that diet sounds do-able...if you take your lunch everyday....

I might try it with you.

Keren said...

Girl that sounds like my gestational diabetes diet except 6 meals a day and 3 snacks - Good luck