Friday, September 26, 2008

frinkles and sand tastles

so chris was out here last weekend and we had a grand time as usual. didn't really do too much... he met one of my bestest friends dee.. and we pretty much hung out. he tested for verizon and did well so that is good news. things are moving so fast now but i am excited more so than anything else. there is some mild anxiety because i don't want him, or his family, to be resentful of him moving out here. but the selfish side of me is ecstatic.
oh so maybe i should explain the title of this post... Saturday we went to Asbury to the beach with my sis and her 3 yr old son. So we are walking along the boardwalk and there was someone building a sandcastle so my nephew goes "Look!! A sandtastle" so we chuckled and i was trying to tease him so i asked "that's a sandtasle?" and he goes "NO not a sandtastle, a SAND TASTLE!" so a few minutes later, we stopped to get some snacks and my nephew declared he wanted an ice cream cone with frinkles. you already know i had to tease him again. so i go "frinkles?" and he goes "THAT'S NOT WHAT I SAAAAID!! I SAID FRINKLES!" so we went back and forth a few times but it was so cute.
i don't really have anything too deep to say tonight.... but i did promise mama ede that i would post tonight! anyway here are some pics.

me and chris... aawwwww



me and my nephew with chris sabotaging the pic



chillin in the apt


my sweetie at my apt

5 comments:

Chris said...

You are still a goofball...

EDE said...

Awwww... your nephew is sooo cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

moving?! i miss everything! and your nephew is too adorable, lol.

Nina said...

yay! a post!

cuuuuute!

Janelle said...

First of all! This post has me smiling...a big happy face grin!
You know how much I love love!

Second... your nephew is tooo cute! My daughter calls sprinkles "sparkolos". and she used to call monkeys "nomkeys". Kids are the BEST.

Third you're pictures are CUTE!!