Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I'm Back

I'm back from visiting Chris and I am still processing the whole weekend. but all in all, I had a great trip! i got to meet his family and they are awesome (not just saying that cuz he reads this). I did get interrogated... but that was to be expected! I was dumb nervous... i was trying to just be myself but I didn't want to be too goofy. i dunno, i was pretty much just a quieter version of myself... i was intimidated! chris' mom is super cute! so nice... so warm. definitely helped my nerves having her around. his dad is a nut! so funny... so so funny. i can definitely see the similarities in personality. It was definitely cool. i think my meeting the family went well. the only one i was really scared of was his grandmother. but i love her personality. i think she is funny, how she says stuff. but i didn't want to laugh and have her think i was retarded. but i like her. i hope she liked me too... i think she did but that was only like 2 days... so i'm looking forward to the next trip out there so i can get to know them all a little better.


i will give more details later when i have time... but for now, here are some pics!

so saturday, we went to uhm... somehwere... i dunno chris will have to fill in these details because i don't know what the names of anything is but this is at a wine bar place we went to... and yes chris is doing something weird in the pic.



my wines


chris' wines


so after the wine tasting and walking around to the diff shops on the street, we caught the train to somewhere else to go to the Hard Rock Cafe.
my first time on the train.. well waiting for the train




self portrait that chris sabotaged with his big fingers.. lol


us... yes i am as short as i look in this picture...


this is us on monday before going shopping with his fam...
and yes we are corny and yes our t-shirts match! LOL!



i'll probably talk more about the trip later when i have more time...


***i don't know what's up with the pictures but i can't be bothered to upload them all over again soooo you still get the point***

4 comments:

Chris said...

Welpers...the wine bar was called Bin 36...and you are a super doofus. My fam did like you though...

Nina said...

cute!!!!

Young woman on a journey said...

you guys are super adorable!

The Love Collective said...

Nice looking couple! Just showing love.

http://boughettonews.blogspot.com/