Friday, November 07, 2008

i am pissed

to the highest level of pissed-tivity... this has got to be one of the crappiest days thus far. it's been gloomy and rainy all week and i think that may be part of what is affecting my mood. i dunno... all i know is I woke up a few minutes late then i stepped on my glasses and i don't even know how they ended up on the floor but whatever. then i was stuck in traffic for 20 minutes because of some corny accident. that made me 15 minutes late for work... torture. then i get here and open my email and we get this lovely bit of information:

Good Morning Team,
A corporate decision has been made that Verizon will be open on Thursday, January 1, 2009. Our hours of operation will be 9:00AM to 5:00PM.
Wanted you to know in advance so you can plan accordingly.



what type of ish is that?!? are they serious? WHO is calling for new service on Jan 1st. NO ONE! what the eff are they thinking. we have never opened on new years day... this is absolutely uncalled for and i am P.O.'ed... aaaaargh. double triple aaaaargh!

other than that... christopher is back in IL and i miss him... he's coming back for thanksgiving though so that makes me happy and i am supposed to go out there for Christmas... however, effin verizon is being extremely gay. i have no vacation time available but i will have one comp day i can use for working veteran's day. but i can't use it the day after christmas so i really don't know how it's gonna work out yet. i'll probably end up just calling out and taking an occurance.

my sneaker collection is growing rapidly... i have about 50 pairs now... and that is added to my 80 pairs of heels/boots etc.. it is such a problem.

i am off to make my Christmas wish list... that should cheer me up. maybe i'll post it when i am done.

3 comments:

Nina said...

so, completely gay.

but, i'm glad things are working out with chris..
more power to ya!

Chris said...

It will get better...it has to.

E.Knight said...

damn can I get some sneakers you balling like that