Thursday, February 07, 2008

When the Liz is in the house... OH MYGOD

so it's been a year... wow... so much has happened! I am still single... I am still at Verizon on my Sambo... I did finally get a room mate.... uhm.. so i'll elaborate on each one.

ok lets start with the singledom. i am still single and i still don't like it. I am not built for this. In all honesty, i can't stand dating but i like going on dates if that makes any sense. too short got cut off. it was a warm night in may and i cold busted him at a local sports bar with some chick. COLD BUSTED! and he was trying his darndest to act like he wasn't with her as she is all up in his face. so i just stood by and watched him squirm and when the chick leaves, he comes over to me talking about can i talk to you for a minute. yeah... how about no. so that was the end of that.

i did meet a young dude. 25... only 2 years younger than me. and he is cool. we still talk/kick it from time to time but he is a young dude and he does what young dudes do. irk me... he was trying so hard to be deep and i am like baby i am a grown woman. it is not that serious. sooooooooo he's not cut off cuz we are still cool but it will never be anything more than that.

i have a friend... this one is the one i care the most about. and he doesn't want to be in a relationship. which is definitely understandable and i am cool with that even though i heart him. (so we'll call him heart in this blog)

ok so on to work... verizon is paying black people. they make you earn every penny BUT in the year and a half that i have been in sales, my salary has tripled and i have gotten crazy perks. 2 tv's, a laptop, 2 digital cameras, countless gift cards, bakeware, mp3, all types of stuff. I love that company but i hate the customers. Please do not call the phone company about .10 cent on your bill. verizon is not stealing from you. the charges are legit. and if you get me on the line you are likely to be banged on. be forewarned.

my room mate situation is great. i am actually rooming with Heart's cousin. we are mad cool.. no beef. and we work together too. lol
we get along pretty great. and i was terrified of getting a roommate. we call ourselves apple scrapple. i'm apple she's scrapple.

hot sauce (the ex) is still married. Heart once asked me when was i going to get over him... who knows. i really think i am over him now because i can talk about the situation without being hurt or mad. i actually find humor in it now. But i think what a lot of people fail to realize i still mention him because he was a HUGE part of my life... Christ I was with the dude from the age of 17 to 26. long time. basically my whole adulthood.

only other thing new... blue steel... my car (it's a passat not a jetta) died,
so now i have my eye on an acura tl.

oh yeah and i am singing much more. i am actually directing my church choir (NO IDEA how that happened but i can't quit no matter how hard i try). and i am singing with another choir. I love to sing though and although i have stage fright, the Lord is dealing with me in that area.

this post is probably a mess but it is 1:52 in the morning, my eyes are crossing, and i have a slight migrain.

i'll try again. I promise not to disappear for a whole year again! LOL!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

OMG girl, I thought you fell off the earth!
Glad to hear all is going well with you!