Monday, February 11, 2008

eff you--- pay me

When i was dealing with too short, i loaned him some money to get him out of a situation. so we had this long discussion ahead of time about him making sure he pays me back or else i would call the goons (aka my cousins) on him. Long story short he would pay me a little here and there... and when i say a little i mean a little... a few months had gone by without a payment so i called, got no answer, sent a text, got no reply, sent another text. then the next day i was bombarded with texts from him saying that he loves me and just because we don't speak doesn't mean he doesn't think about me... foolishness... and after the 5th text. I emailed him the following. *names removed of course* lol





________________________________From: jirzygurl
Sent: Wed 1/23/2008 12:59 PM
To: Too short
Subject:
there is so much i want to say and even though it's probably not gonna amount to anything i have to get it off my chest. pretty much you saying you still care about me or whatever means nothing because if it were true, i would be paid by now. i'm not even sweating the exact amount because it is not that deep. If you paid me the majority i would let the rest go. I am upset because i feel like you are not even trying. I loaned it to you because i cared about you and i knew you were struggling but i also loaned it thinking i would get it back once you started working.. 2 septembers ago... so excuse me if i don't believe all your flowery words but it just seems convenient that you still care about me when i am asking about my money. It just doesn't seem genuine and in all honesty, it doesn't even matter whether i care about you or you care about me. I have moved on. i feel like you just completely take me for a fool. i may be emotional and i may do too much for people at times but i am not an idiot. i am not just gonna swoon over you saying you still love me and be like oh ok forget about the money. niceness does not equal naivete. please don't try to play me.




"Too Short"
01/23/2008 01:24 PM
To Jirzygurl
cc
Subject
RE:
wow, thats a lot of words. I never meant for us to meet,use you, and then spit you out. Unfortunately thats what it seems you are saying. Im not trying to sweet talk you or hide the fact that there is still money to be given, So I wont say anything anyfurther. I truly apologize for any hurt that you may still be feeling, Ive given you money so the efforts have been there its just when things get a little troublesome Ive stopped. Thats not your concern so Regardless of the fact, You want your money and I want you to have it so I will start sending again.so thanks for the address. God Blessyou

From: jirzygurl
Sent: Wed 1/23/2008 2:02 PM
To: too short
Subject: RE:
i know it's a lot of words but i did feel like it needed to be said. of course i don't want to think the worse about you and i think i gave you the benefit of the doubt for a long time but there just appears to be a pattern. i can only go by what i see and as much as i may want to believe you are sincere i just have a hard time believing that. i'm sure if you looked at the situation from my point of view, you would understand where i am coming from


Too Short
01/24/2008 01:11 PM
To: Jirzygurl
cc
Subject
RE:
From my point of view, I am happy that I met you, I dont regret the time we shared, I pray for you and your happiness, and I hold no anger at all because you were great. I think you are a great person and deserve to be happy. Unfortunately you have a bad taste or thought about me, my interest,my purpose or how I handled things. However, I try to understand and review our relationship and I keep coming up with the same thing. My intentions we're sincere.

3 comments:

Chris said...

That is wacked out...you should play that Talib Kweli song...Wack Niggas...I hate when people turn cash into emotional issues...a cash issue is a cash issue...emotions are emotions. And I did a post in your honor...I pretty much forgot about this space, but I'll use it more often from now on.

Anonymous said...

yeah...whatever dude...pay me. i might have had to take that as a loss so i wouldn't have to fool w/ his ass. don't loan a man money anymore!

Janelle said...

He still ain't said when he plan on having your money... He needs to give you an ETA on when you're going to be getting your skrilla...