Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Random is as random does

I AM FINALLY FINISHED TRAINING!!!!!!!!!! woo hooooooo!!! took my last test today and passed. I am so glad to finally be done with training.

but my joy is not complete because my baby (My dog Lily) was hit by a car on Monday and died. my mom buried her for me and planted a flower bush over the grave... my insensitive ass cousins laughed at me for crying but she was really like my child and I miss her immensely. eff you if you don't understand.

My ex-friend Diddy (the chick with me in this funny ass incident) is crazy... well she is crazy for a lot of reasons but mainly because she moved to maryland with the dude she met on the internet (black planet of all places) and well I worry about her.

so I have decided to take a break on the whole dating thing. I am convinced that the philly metro area has NO available normal men my age so I am gonna chill and just see what happens. I am not brave enough or beat enough to try internet dating sooooooo I'll be happily single.

bytches are haters... so two girls in my training class apparently had a problem with me but couldn't tell me what it was. I asked them point blank and the one (who is 32 btw) was like oh let me think... WTF??? if you got beef with me what do you have to think about? to this day I don't know what their problem was so I chalk it up to jealousy. jealous of what? well I dunno... you can't really tell from this blog but I have a very BIG..... personality (LOL) and i guess some people misunderstand me. now the important thing is that I really don't give a damn. I just thought it was amusing that these broads were talking to me planning a shopping trip one day and then hating on me the next. whatever... I'm used to being hated on and it is usually by people that have their own issues. punkasses

I might be going to jail *smh*... those of u that read this back in the day when I actually updated regularly may remember my numeroud traffic court problems... well they are back.. same ish, different municipality! LOL! one of the few that I haven't been to in south jersey... humph.

ooooooh the MAC store in my local mall had some private shopping event that I got an invite to and the invite said FREE cocktails so I had to go! I was allowed to bring a guest so I brought my sometimes friend (pink shoes/scrabble girl) and we drank up they liquor! LOL! but I did get a Mahogony liner and Decorative Lustreglass. and some pigment I forget the name of but it is part of their new colors and it is hot to death.... I think I need to go out this weekend so I can wear it.

oh and WHY is VH1 giving New York her own show???? ANd more importantly WHY must I watch it! LOL! I am gonna hate myself but I must watch it!

4 comments:

SAILOR MOON said...

I soo knoooww about losing a dog, I lost the love of my life too. Bella was her name. She had apparently drank anti freeze some how i dotn know, and its a poison - it started to cause her to lose function in her kidneys. The vet said she had no hope that she'd die at my house at any minute, so i had to make the decision of either seeing her laying dead at my house and never being able to see my house the same - or put her down - and keep her from suffering...
Euphanasia is insane. My mom and boyfriend came to support me - and in the end they both needed support and comfort. They stood behind me when i was holding her paw gettin her ready to get injected, and then they did it, she wagged one last time when my boyf called her name - looked at me, took a deep breathe and fell asleep forever. I was sooo heart broken, it was the worst experience i ever had. I had her for 3 years....

It was horrible. I felt soo much pain, I cannot imagin what it must be like for someone to lose a child - shes the closest i had to that. I am sure that its much worse.. damn..hmmmm

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your dog. I never was connected with a pet but I bet it sucks. They are your best friends.

Pay those tickets, nirga.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about Lily :(

Congrats on finishing training...u were in training forevah! lol. ur right, the men in this area seem to be overall wack.

Janelle said...

I am so sorry to hear about your dog.

I completely understand about the traffic viloations I have a few pending court date in Devember.

The shopping event sounds too fun!!! They had something similiar to that here in Cali, but it was specifically for makeup and purses.