Saturday, March 12, 2005

you might see me in the streets but shorty you don't know me...

I am about to be 25 years old in a matter of days. Much too old to be tusslin' in the street like a common hood rat and yet there I was... It all started when my friend Diddy and I were at the local Jamaican spot getting some food. I was waiting for my little sister (who is 21) to get to Diddy's house so we could roll down to MD to my parents house. Anyway, my sister calls me crying on the phone saying that her boyfriend and possible baby daddy (she 4 months pregnant but was dealing with two dudes so she don't know who to claim and that is a whole other blog in and of itself) brought her to his ex-girlfriends house (who is also pregnant by him) for the ex to fight my sister. So I told her to walk to the nearest store and I was on my way to pick her up. I get there and she had a lump on her head, her arm were scratched up and she was obviously fighting. she said she was beating the other girl up and the boyfriend jumped in it to break it up and let the other girl catch her breath so that she could try to fight my sister again. Then the girl's cousin came out the house with a knife. The whole situation is ghetto as hell and while I recognize this, the older sibling in me couldn't let it be. Now I will be the first to admit that I have a temper problem and I wanted to locate the boyfriend and WHOOP HIS ASS!! So I had my sister show us how to get to the chicks house and I went over there trying to find the boyfriend when some random boy came out the house talking about he'll fight a girl and that bitch-ass actually squared up with me like I was a dude so eff it. I grew up fighting boys and I was ready for his ass when the boyfriend showed up so I turned my attention towards him and Diddy noticed 3 or 4 other boys came out the house to fight me. *sigh* these nukkas must not know my family is DEEP. now looking back I see that maybe I could have handled the situation in a more adult fashion but I'm from the hood and well quite frankly I wasn't thinking rationally cuz hood rule #1 is you DO NOT go to someone's crib to fight them. anyway I called 2 of my male cousins and somehow we ended up being 6 cars deep rolling back over there. so the same lil boy that came out the first time trying to fight me came out again talking about let it be a fair one and told one of his boys to fight my cousin.... my cousin effed that boy up and the one that wanted to fight me is steady in the background talking ish... my other cousin told him to shut the eff up and of course he had to say something back... *shakes head* he got his ass handed too him as well. Now I don't know where my lil sisters came from but one of the girls tried to jump in the first fight and my one of my lil sisters punched her in the face and started wailing on her then another chick tried to jump in fight number two so I took off at full speed to rush her and the broad saw me coming and ran... okay yall can't really tell in that pic but I am quite top heavy and when I said I went full speed ahead I mean I went full speed ahead (and did I mention my timbs were a tad big) well when she ran I tried to stop myself and well..... I busted my ass!! so here it is my whole family is whoopin ass and my opportunity to mollywhop someone was thwarted by large breast causing me to topple over... inertia is a bitch! I was so irked with myself. I'm laying in the parking lot of this apartment complex on my stomach MAD AS HELL! I jacked my knee up and didn't even get to hit the bitch. So I got up and this heffa was really gonna catch it now because I was extra extra irked. I finally located her and she actually started crying and saying she was just trying to break it up. so I had to turn my attention elsewhere and sure enough I seen like 3 girls on my two sisters (we locked the pregnant one in the car and had two other cousins watching her so no one would try to get her again and she wouldn't try to get back in it) so I went over there to help them and we were all tusslin when my parents... yes my mother and father showed up and got everybody to leave in the nick of time because as we were rolling down the street still six cars deep we saw the cops heading toward the complex we just left. So we all split up and reconvened at cousin that got in fight number 1's house. I am almost ashamed that we really did do it like straight ghetto style but I must say I did get satisfaction out of all those nukkas getting lumped up. the end result is my sister is pressing charges on the boyfriend and the ex-girlfriend so I'm sure there will be more developments to this story... I got to take me a nap now after all that. Later...

14 comments:

Serenity3-0 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Serenity3-0 said...

I died laughing at your post about the ghetto "brawl." If you get a minute, check out my page www.serenity23.blogspot.com

The Secretary of Defense said...

Yo, that's uptown style right there woman, you don't know me so let me introduce myself via blogname thumperdachamp.blogspot.com I thought I had drama, wow, shit is crazy, anyway I read you alot and I notice you took a little hiatus, welcome back and keep the real coming!!!!!

The Secretary of Defense said...

Yo, that's uptown style right there woman, you don't know me so let me introduce myself via blogname thumperdachamp.blogspot.com I thought I had drama, wow, shit is crazy, anyway I read you alot and I notice you took a little hiatus, welcome back and keep the real coming!!!!!

The Secretary of Defense said...

Yo, that's uptown style right there woman, you don't know me so let me introduce myself via blogname thumperdachamp.blogspot.com I thought I had drama, wow, shit is crazy, anyway I read you alot and I notice you took a little hiatus, welcome back and keep the real coming!!!!!

The Secretary of Defense said...

Yo, that's uptown style right there woman, you don't know me so let me introduce myself via blogname thumperdachamp.blogspot.com I thought I had drama, wow, shit is crazy, anyway I read you alot and I notice you took a little hiatus, welcome back and keep the real coming!!!!!

The Secretary of Defense said...

Yo, that's uptown style right there woman, you don't know me so let me introduce myself via blogname thumperdachamp.blogspot.com I thought I had drama, wow, shit is crazy, anyway I read you alot and I notice you took a little hiatus, welcome back and keep the real coming!!!!!

The Secretary of Defense said...

Yo, that's uptown style right there woman, you don't know me so let me introduce myself via blogname thumperdachamp.blogspot.com I thought I had drama, wow, shit is crazy, anyway I read you alot and I notice you took a little hiatus, welcome back and keep the real coming!!!!!

The Secretary of Defense said...

Yo, that's uptown style right there woman, you don't know me so let me introduce myself via blogname thumperdachamp.blogspot.com I thought I had drama, wow, shit is crazy, anyway I read you alot and I notice you took a little hiatus, welcome back and keep the real coming!!!!!

Dayrell said...

Whooh!!! Now that was SOME laid out, drag down, knuckle up, fighting if I must say so myself. But girl I don't know if I would consider 25 to old be fighting anymore these days, 'cause I know sistas who are still in their late 40's (knocking on 50's door) who STILL throw down like it ain't nothing, "knuck if you buck" style!! lol.

Funny post girl.

Ms. Chrissy G. said...

Let me find out that you had to get thorough on the "babydaddy and clan" I know how that goes being from the Northern part of Jersey... Anyways, you tripped over a big tittie and you kept on scraping.... hilarious as hell.

Sincerely
The UpNorth Jersey Girl


Blogger was trippin earlier today. I tried to

MC said...

"mollywhop"

I love words.

Jazz said...

dang girl. that was crazy.

u coulda told somebody u were back. u were missed.

Kazumi said...

Now see...I don't know what to say. Hooray, y'all beat ass. Now you know, the odds of someone taping the brawl and circulating it on the net are pretty good. And when I see it, cus stuff like that always finds itself in my mailbox, I will send it directly to you.