Friday, October 06, 2006

men suck

man.... I had to retreat from the world for a minute. so yeah my ex-fiancee is still getting married (that bastid) and his BYTCH actually had the nerve to step to me like I did something wrong. well correction... she said something slick out her car window but would not get out her car when she realized I was going to bundle her punk @ss. the ex is officially a p-word and a hairless one at that!! but that is another story altogether.

other than that... 2 short and I are retarded. I really like him even though he gives me his @ss to kiss 50% of the time. he is ignorant as h-ll and I can't stand it. like seriously I can't stand it but I like the lil nig so it's hard for me to stay away. I hate being single.

I ran into my crush from 10th grade the other day... we exchanged #'s... went out twice... seemed to hit it off but then I haven't heard from him since. he might be back with his baby momma... who knows. that shyt is shady though... he could have at least called a biatch. so what does that mean? was us hitting it off all in my head? did I scare him off talking about the big crush I had on him?? who knows... I HATE DATING!! why do we have to play these games?? why why WHY... if you like me and I like you why can't we hang out, have fun, and be real. ARGH!

other whack ass dudes I met:
1- colored contacts... ok I meet this dude in a club and he is really attractive and seems to be an ok dancer... so we meet up a few nights later at a different club and lo and behold... he was wearing some dayum colored contacts... now call me shallow but that is a bit suspect. and he tried to be TOO DAYUM DEEP at 4 am at the diner. it ain't that serious homey. uhg. he gets no calls

2-norf jerzee... so I meet this dude at a wedding and he was cute-ish. really nice smile. his brother called me and told me he wanted to take me out so I said what the heck... why not. yeah this dude is a fibber... well he seemed like a fibber... that is no good. he is an artist and a darn good one at that but he was way too into me and way too touchy feely. i was in two words---> not beat

why can't I meet someone in my age group that is not crazy, no kids (or only one over 4 yrs old), decent job or at least aspirations to obtain a decent job, who doesn't feel like playing the dating games that everyone other than me seem to enjoy so much?? oh yeah, also must not be afraid of crazy jamaicans because that is my whole family.

LAWD HELP ME!

*I am still homeless...
*i am stalked by losers and cornballs
*the dude i actually like has a phd in asshole-nomics and hurts my feelings at least once a week (albeit unintentionally 90% of the time but still)

argh

4 comments:

Janelle said...

You and I are going through the same things. You are not alone.

*Flores, the one guy I am roll- my-eyes-in-the-back-of-my-head-inhale-deeply-in-love-with, hasn't called me since our conversation on 9/29.

*Crazychris..is just a part of my life to frustrate me.

*catchacase has a baby that I never knew about until I looked him up on myspace. and wer've been fooling around since 2004

*Bobby was two minutes away from chopping me up and mailing me to my mom...he might still be following me.

I just keep hearing Tupac tell me that "For every dark night, there is a brighter day."

Anonymous said...

"men suck"
truer words have never been spoken. i've taken a break from dating and it's been the most peaceful time in my life. seriously. don't be afraid to take a break and focus on other things.

lol @ you almost beating that chick down. she's just the rebound broad...what she think she has ain't real and it will crumble, trust.

oh yeah, i moved again http://unwrapped.blogsome.com

Anonymous said...

You make me laugh. At least you have a sense of humor in all the craziness. Be well...

Anonymous said...

I would be suspect of any frown ass man that wore colored contacts. That is real... "How you dooooooooin'"

And I feel you with that dating nonsense. Why can't we skip that and be comfortable around each other, all walking around but ass nekkid and what-not.