Thursday, May 25, 2006

wtf happened to my life??

I have always had a plan for my life... i knew where I would be and what I would be doing at any given age. I've been planning since the 8th grade. now 85% of the things I planned back then did not happen (go figure) but i still had a satisfying life. I was (yes WAS) engaged, had a decent job, friends, family.... a life. So since the last time I posted waaaaaaaay back in October, I am no longer engaged, basically homeless, me and my bestest friend diddy have parted ways (we'll call it irreconcilable differences for now) and Verizon is trying to play me on this sales gig I am trying to get. But strangely with all that, I am still happy, and looking forward to what the future holds... I feel like I am starting over. re-inventing myself. life is full of possibilities... but being single still sucks :o)
there is way too much to talk about to try to squeeze it all into this one post so I will go topic by topic... starting tomorrow! LOL!

First things first... me and my fellow pisces friend Dee had an 80's party for our b-day... it was lots of fun.. we made loot bags to give out and had a care bears cake!! I'll post pics when I find them...

No comments: