Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Traffic Court and Rotten Coochies

I had traffic court this morning... this is the 15 millionth time I've been to traffic court and every time I see some crazy people. Even though I've to traffic court in every municipality/township/boro in NJ, believe it or not, I'm not actually a bad driver (you know everyone thinks they are a good driver). I always get pulled over on some bullshyt.... you know some type of technicality (uhm like technically my license is suspended but it was suspended on some bullshit so I should be allowed to drive... or technically I don't have insurance but my car is worth a dollar and some envelopes and if I get in an accident I'm leaving the scene like my name is OJ so do I really need it? LOL) see technicalities! anyway I had to go to court for driving on a suspended license which was suspendended for not paying my insurance surcharge which I got for driving without insurance! LOL! I drive an old ass `92 toyota celica and in Jersey, if you drive a toyota older than a `99 you are gonna get pulled over just on some GP shit. I am the only person I know that has actually gotten pulled over for my insepction sticker being 10 days late. my inspection sticker expired in Jan and I got the ticket on 02-10. The man beside me in court had 1 tooth... 1 rotten, lonely, decrepid tooth. he smelled like he had one tooth. his gums were on some other ish. and speaking of smells... I don't know if everyone remembers the girl from my training class with the rotten cooch. well diddy and I have nicknamed her pungent pussy or p2 (p squared- I couldn't figure out how to superscript) so anyway someone else finally smelled the stench that emanates from her nether regions... *shaking head* I can't believe it took this long for someone else to smell her. I mean she has good days and bad days.... the bad days are downright offensive. And I still don't have the heart to tell her. Reason is she is a nice person and I know she has self esteem issues. I just can't do it. and she sits a few rows behind me so I really don't have to smell her anymore. I just keep hoping someone else will tell her. I ahve more to talk about but I got to study this damn fiber optics stuff so until later.... PEACE, hair grease, yadda yadda...

4 comments:

The Secretary of Defense said...

First off, much love checking out my work, I MUST get some copyright shit done, but anyway, I been noticing you taking off and putting up your blog like crazy (wtf?). I had to find out about some putrid punanny the hard way, and so did half the dudes in my dorm. We won't go there though....hey, fuck them Lakers, C Webb belongs with Lebron, not AI (love him to death, but passer he is not)....be easy ma, and nice picture

courtney said...

giiiiiiirl, i know about them damn technicalities....smh...tell them to go to hell next time. :) nice blog...i'll be adding you to my dailies...stop by mine sometime. :)

Jazz said...

dang,...how did u survive it all? i would have been gagging up a storm.

The Humanity Critic said...

Damn, that girl with the rotten cooch should be arrested for assaulting your nose. Too funny..