Wednesday, March 09, 2005

soft shoe-ing and shit

sooooooooooo it's been a while and well it feels good to be back... my little hiatus has officially ended and dangnabit I can't wait to get caught up on everybody elses blogs. As for moi, I have been at Verizon doing my best to assimilate to the crakkkas... now I know what you are thinking and well hell they are paying me every friday and they are paying for me to be certified in Fiber Optics so if they want me to dance I will DANCE like my name is Leroy! One of these days I will get around to talking about what happened to make me erase all my ish but today ain't the day because I don't feel like talking about all that. Other than pickin' cotton (sike washing dishes cuz we all know my light bright ass would be in the house) for massa, I've been wedding planning,my little sis managed to get knocked up her last year of college, and scrabble girl (you might remember her as the girl I had beef with over the baddest pair of pink BCBG 4" stilettos... sigh) is trying VERY hard to be my friend again... A little TOO hard if you ask me. I mean I literally tried to smack her in her own house (a ghetto no-no) and that alone is reason enough to never speak to me again. I am not beat to be friends again but there is a part of me that is extremely curious as to why she is so beat. My other friends think it's just because she has no other friends but I choose to believe she is trying to set me up because let's face it women are evil. yes that is a fact.
My b-day is the 19th and I can not wait... Grey Goose and cranberry here I come!! Although I must say lately I have been partial to mind erasers and mojitos.
Chris Webber is officially a Sixer (all praises due to Allah). Iverson def needed some help. the boy dalembert ain't too shabby and the white boy Korver ain't too shabby neither but Chris Webber is a sexy chocolate mofo and I say we need to keep him forever... and he is a Pisces like myself!
I know you all saw my Eagles get to the bowl then die... that's all I have to say about that.
I know I am all over the place and I do apologize... I will get my thoughts together and try again later!
I feel like a damn crack head back on the pipe!!
oh yeah and does anyone else in the world watch Carnivale on HBO besides myself?? It is about to go down in a major major way!!

2 comments:

The Brutha Code said...

WELCOME BACK!!!! I missed you!!!

Kazumi said...

Dang girl!! W'sup? I'm going to have to add you back to my blogroll!!