Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I went to see My Bloody Valentine 3-D on sunday... and it was just as cheesy as i thought it was gonna be... Chris and I went out to dinner with another couple i am friends with and after dinner we went to the movies. My Bloody valentine was the next thing showing so we just decided to see it... i did jump a few times but this movie was more funny than it was scary. it was pretty predictable. so predictable in fact, that i figured it out then convinced myself i must be wrong because it can't be that obvious. for the most part it is the exact cheesiness i was expecting. still more enjoyable than Notorious. sorry

Verizon still sucks but I am thankful to have a job. It could be worse. I just have to keep reminding myself of that.

I had all these things i wanted to talk about when i started this post but now i am not really feeling like it... I'll try though

so life with Chris is pretty cool. about what i expected... we enjoy each other's company and it feels like a real partnership. we are still learning each other and learning how to get around disagreements. I am learning how to not react so much and to just chill and shut up sometimes... which is hard for me! and i can see where Chris is trying to not jump to conclusions and what not. we are doing well. and he is my bestest friend. so here are some pics






me and my daddy...


3 comments:

Chris said...

Awww...you are so cute!

Nona Martini said...

Lizzie!! How've you been???

Liz said...

NONA!!! I couldn't access your page but i am good! how are you? email me if you still have my email address!