Monday, July 17, 2006

I'm smitten...

i don't even know when it happened but I have a serious crush on too short. he is a strange lil man but he just is who he is and I am beat. could it be luv?? (LUV not LOVE- there is a difference... maybe I'll explain in next post... but then again maybe I won't). so i think it is time for him to meet the fam... we've been dating about 3 almost 4 months and neither of us is dating anyone else currently.... i don't know if he is ready to meet the crazy jamaicans but I guess we will see. i already warned him the my cousins will threaten his life! LOL!
anyways this weekend was interesting... friday i didn't do much... drank and decided to get a piercing at 2 am but everywhere was closed (definitely a good thing... I am too old for that ish).
Saturday was my lil cousin's 3rd b-day party... as with all Jamaican functions, an innocent lil b-day party turned into an all out PARTY! complete with my dad's fabulous rum punch. My oldness was reinforced once again by the fact that I can not pick up these new dances... back in the day I would need to see a dance once and i would have it down... NOW... yeah right. so there is this Dutty wine dance that looks CRAZY! like basically looks like you are TRYING to fling you r head off your neck... see!
I think I will leave that for the young hoochies in the world... My lil sisters and their friends did teach me the wu-tang dance... i killed it! LOL!
Saturday night I went out with Dee and my lil sis and her baby daddy and our other friend "chanel". tat (the drunk from AC) and another chick were supposed to meet us out at a spot in Center City called Tragos. Me, Dee, and Chanel are in Philly when Tat calls and says there is a state of emergency in Center City and they found 10 people dead. So of course we panic like what are you talking about and she said she saw this on the news... so we put the news on in the car and heard nothing... we decided to take our chances because we were already in center city and people were out walking around like normal. we went and had a good time... I drank a plethora of kamikazes and coronas and showed off my new dance moves and got numbers! LOL! so anyway come to find out, tat was not entirely making it up... there was 10 people murdered in Philly on Sat night... 10 people...1 night.... that is crazy! and people always talking about Camden. what is the world coming to??

okay I just had to throw this on here because this young boy is killin it.

3 comments:

Janelle said...

I am sitting here cracking up laughing at myself; because, when I first read "too short" I immediately thought of the rapper!! I was like what is wrong with her...I knew you weren't trippin like that tho'!

Those late night drunk missions for piercings are a mess...trust me avoid them at all costs...I have a hole in my nose to prove that they are just bad news all the way around.

Anonymous said...

i'm glad those places were closed too. liquor makes us irrational lol. these dances that these kids are doing are indeed too much for me. i went to a bbq on saturday and we did the electric slide and that cha-cha one too. after that the kids (7-8 yrs old!) showed us up! they had a wu-tang dance competition and i was floored. all that shaking and stuff they do is too much for me lol.

Anonymous said...

so i think it is time for him to meet the fam... we've been dating about 3 almost 4 months and neither of us is dating anyone else currently....

Dang! Only 4 months of dating and you are ready to introduce the guy to the family. Waaaay too fast. I guess it's a girl thing.

Boy, these crazy kids. Does anyone do the Pee Wee Herman anymore?

-- T from the Big C