Thursday, July 20, 2006

CELEBRATION!!

soooooooo today is my last day in this department!!! PRAISE YE THE LORD!!! I woke up this morning happy as a clam... this is my last day in the ghetto... I's movin on up! I have orientation for my new position tomorrow and then I start training on Monday... only drawback is that my training is going to be 2:30-10 pm. BUT I AM OUT OF THE HOOD!! woooo hoooo...

on another note... I think I want a motorcycle... something cute and easy to handle. I am gonna take a course in sept so I am looking for something between now and then. any suggestions?

6 comments:

Janelle said...

I am glad that you're moving into a better environment...it makes going to work sooooo much easier.

I can't offer much advise on the motorcycle, I've only ridden on the back, holding on trying to be cute with some jean shorts and puma tennis shoes...I burned my leg.

G. Cornelius said...

Do you want a motorcycle or a crouch rocket (street bike)?

Well with me I'm a big BMW fan...Street bike I would say an R1200 S or R1200 ST...Now if you want something that resembles more of a motorcycle style, you should look more in their "Naked" category...Like a R 1150 R...Now if I saw a good looking thing in this bike I would ask her to marry me right on the dot! LOL...

http://www.bmwmotorcycles.com/

You might want to look at Honda too...Especially the 919

http://powersports.honda.com/motorcycles/

But I love BMW...I'll kepe you posted

Anonymous said...

Ooooh congrats! I'm looking for a new job altogether right now. A motorcycle hmm? You're one brave chica lol

Anonymous said...

Congrats are movin on up like George and Weezy.

-- T from the Big C

Anonymous said...

Yoller! Congrats and I hope you do well at your new job... whatever it is.

And a bike? You're crazy.

Horus said...

get a yamaha r1!!

http://www.neville1.com/stuff/wallpapers/Yamaha%20R1.jpg