Friday, June 03, 2005

Random Thoughts on a Rainy Day...

yes I'm blogging again because I stayed home today and I feel like it mutha effas! so I was in da hood at the local Rita's getting a water ice (is water ice a philly thing??) when I noticed the store next door to the ritas had the craziest sign ever in the window. It said "NO T-SHIRTS, NO SNIKERS, NO SERVICE". oh yeah and that they accept WIC and families first cards. What the frig is a sniker?? I took a pic but hotmail is messing up so I'll post it once I work that out. Anyway what's worse than the sign is the fact that no one, including myself, bothered to tell the people who own it that SNEAKERS and SNIKERS are not one and the same. My lil sis who was with me at the time said she was going to go in there bare foot and see what they say and then argue with them about snikers.


I passed my fiber optics test with a 94! Holla at your fiber optics tech! so now I am taking a spanish course offered by vz just because I have nothing better to do with my time and it's free.

First Fridays is gonna be whack tonight so I'm not going. I did want to go out since I am getting cabin fever from being in the house for three days straight... but I guess not.

oh here is a random pic I came across of me and my cousin before going to a first friday's a few months ago... just increasing my desire to go out. booooo I look extra asian... like I have no eye slits whatsoever! HAAA!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

6 comments:

G. Cornelius said...

Man its been awhile...I thought you were off the scene...I missed you...But anyway...water ice...WTF? Never heard of it...Come give ya boi a holla...I'll keep you posted

emeralda said...

hey, i like the pic though! whats the name of the dude?? hahaha
no, i am here because i saw your comment on goldi's page that you d like to travel but money issues and stuff.....i just adivise you to check out www.hospitalityclub.org which makes travelling so much more interesting, fun and cheaper! it s a NON PROFIT internet organization, whose members offer each other help, either showing around town (the underground, makes you independent of the tourist guides) and free accomodation (because the hotel and backpackerscene is everywhere the SAME ! but if you can meet locals you ll gain a totally different insight in a country/city..)
have fun with it!

love
piranha

Kazumi said...

Uh, how are you going to come back and then up and leave for a few weeks? That's just wrong.

courtney said...

lmao @ extra asian...so silly....PS. UPDATE ALREADY....*giggle*...June 3rd? BOOOOOOOOOO. Miss ya!

Ms. Chrissy G. said...

We miss you, S.Jersey... where you be??? you all m.i.a. and ish..... we miss you ma.

princessdominique said...

Great pic! This is my first visit to your site.